🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Job is closed, and no refund. :(
Page options
a534f819
Community Member

Job is closed, and no refund. :(

Hi, Im new to upwork, I applied to one time project jobs and they were closed without any hire happening, The job was expired or closed, but I did not get back my connects? is this normal? Should i withdraw my proposal?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ikrimah A wrote:

Hi, Im new to upwork, I applied to one time project jobs and they were closed without any hire happening, The job was expired or closed, but I did not get back my connects? is this normal? Should i withdraw my proposal?

You don't get connects back when a job expires. There is no point withdrawing your proposal, you don't get connects back when you do that either. If you want more connects, you have to buy them.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Ikrimah A wrote:

You don't get connects back when a job expires. There is no point withdrawing your proposal, you don't get connects back when you do that either. If you want more connects, you have to buy them.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths