🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Job offer was removed from the site by Upwork...
Page options
danielrune13
Community Member

Job offer was removed from the site by Upwork.

So, recently I sent a proposal to a job offer that was later removed by Upwork because it didn't comply with the terms of service. I can't really remember what the job offer had in the description, so I don't really know the reason why it was removed. Anyway, I have no problem with that.

The thing is, I wasted connects with it and I didn't get them back. Or at least, I didn't receive an email, as I usually receive, when I get connects. In a situation like this, do I not deserve to get my connects back? I'd like to know your opinion.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniel,

Connects are refunded when a client closes their job without hiring or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service. I checked your account and it looks like you already received the Connects for the job post in question. You can check the Reports > Connects History page for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniel,

Connects are refunded when a client closes their job without hiring or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service. I checked your account and it looks like you already received the Connects for the job post in question. You can check the Reports > Connects History page for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Oh ok, I didn't know there was a Connects History. Good to know. Thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths