🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Job opportunity for deaf and dumb
Page options
husnainhabib
Community Member

Job opportunity for deaf and dumb

Is there any job opertunity on upwork for disable persons Like dead and dumb? Because these people not be able to give video interview and also can,t explain their skills also.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

re: "I am talking about initial step of video identity verification by upwork"

Upwork does not have an initial step involving video verification.

If Upwork wants a freelancer to do video verification, they will ask them to do so.

If a freelancer has any specific needs that may relate to video verification, they simply need to let Upwork know when Upwork asks for this step to be done.

Upwork has many freelancers who are deaf, dumb, hearing-imparied, mute, etc. Such freelancers rarely mention such on their profiles or with the clients who hire them. Disabled freelancers routinely take part in video verification steps when asked.

This is a non-issue.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
pudingstudio
Community Member

Muhammad Husnain H wrote:

Is there any job opertunity on upwork for disable persons Like dead and dumb? Because these people not be able to give video interview and also can,t explain their skills also.

Most jobs posts on UpWork don't require audio/video communication.

All jobs can be applied for.

I am talking about initial step of video identity verification by upwork

re: "I am talking about initial step of video identity verification by upwork"

Upwork does not have an initial step involving video verification.

If Upwork wants a freelancer to do video verification, they will ask them to do so.

If a freelancer has any specific needs that may relate to video verification, they simply need to let Upwork know when Upwork asks for this step to be done.

Upwork has many freelancers who are deaf, dumb, hearing-imparied, mute, etc. Such freelancers rarely mention such on their profiles or with the clients who hire them. Disabled freelancers routinely take part in video verification steps when asked.

This is a non-issue.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths