🐈 Community
» Forums » New to Upwork » Job related issues.
Page options
pradeepbhondve1
Community Member

Job related issues.

hello,
i am new freelancer recently i have submitted some proposal on my skills related projects. but i have not received any update from that i have sent 6 proposals but still I have not received any update or any notification about it.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

i am new freelancer recently i have submitted some proposal on my skills related projects. but i have not received any update from that i have sent 6 proposals but still I have not received any update or any notification about it.

And?

Unless a client wants to discuss the project with you, they won't contact you and you rarely get any update or notification.

6 proposals are literally nothing and as you are trying to get a contract in a seriously overcrowded category, if your proposals are written the same way your profile and your post here are, you will struggle to find work.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

And?

Unless a client wants to discuss the project with you, they won't contact you and you rarely get any update or notification.

6 proposals are literally nothing and as you are trying to get a contract in a seriously overcrowded category, if your proposals are written the same way your profile and your post here are, you will struggle to find work.

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths