🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Job related issues.
Page options
pradeepbhondve1
Community Member

Job related issues.

hello,
i am new freelancer recently i have submitted some proposal on my skills related projects. but i have not received any update from that i have sent 6 proposals but still I have not received any update or any notification about it.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

i am new freelancer recently i have submitted some proposal on my skills related projects. but i have not received any update from that i have sent 6 proposals but still I have not received any update or any notification about it.

And?

Unless a client wants to discuss the project with you, they won't contact you and you rarely get any update or notification.

6 proposals are literally nothing and as you are trying to get a contract in a seriously overcrowded category, if your proposals are written the same way your profile and your post here are, you will struggle to find work.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

And?

Unless a client wants to discuss the project with you, they won't contact you and you rarely get any update or notification.

6 proposals are literally nothing and as you are trying to get a contract in a seriously overcrowded category, if your proposals are written the same way your profile and your post here are, you will struggle to find work.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths