cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They are called employers

expuser
Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
121 of 964
They are called employers too; aren't they? Yeah, we can make oDesk's confusing renaming of terms work for us. For my next contract, I shall demand some pyjamas upfront. With penguins on. Or possibly meerkats.
expuser
122 of 964
[quote=Anna P.]returning tonight from the weekend trip to Uranus.[/quote] As long as its not mine. BTW why you always have to bring my name up in ur book-like posts???
wilkinsonrichard
Richard W Member Since: Jul 16, 2010
123 of 964
Fame is so fickle - flaunt it while you have got it ;-)
expuser
124 of 964
hmm
wilkinsonrichard
Richard W Member Since: Jul 16, 2010
125 of 964
What I need to get me out of my pyjamas is not for open discussion on this or any other forum :-0 But then again, I am not a "work at home guy hanging out in pyjamas" - I manage to control myself better than that :-0 However, I do think Darren's suggestion of an upfront payment of a pair of pyjamas for all future contracts does warrant serious consideration by the powers-that-be. Definite potential here for solving the "minimum wage" and the "free test" problems - no free samples until you give me a free pair of pyjamas - must put that in my cover letter - penguins optional of course.
jcolterjohn
Julie C Member Since: Feb 21, 2008
126 of 964
This is the internet. Maybe we can get them to send us a picture of pajamas.
expuser
127 of 964
[quote=Anna P.]And of course, I am also sure Uranus is not owned by you.[/quote] Oh it is, sister.
jnubla
Janeth N Member Since: Jun 27, 2008
128 of 964
*bumping up* :bigsmile --- Citizens of the Philippines are called Filipinos, not Philippians
expuser
129 of 964
Thanks Darren! It was sincere and helpful! Really liked it! Smiley Happy
zansari
Zulqarnain A Member Since: Jun 29, 2008
130 of 964
very nice work Daren. That's the real post. VOTED
Best Wishes Zulqarnain Ansari (Zain)