cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job warning signs

Johnny M Member Since: Aug 6, 2017
951 of 956

This is the first time I read this, I have been on upwork for quite sometime, but I haven't received not even one job yet, however I have been in a number of interviews, designed for 2 clients.. who only came up with excuses later after receiving the samples, 

I was suspicious but because I have not received any clients, I sort of became desperate

Johnny M Member Since: Aug 6, 2017
952 of 956

This is the first time I read this, I have been on upwork for quite sometime, but I haven't received not even one job yet, however I have been in a number of interviews, designed for 2 clients.. who only came up with excuses later after receiving the samples, 

I was suspicious but because I have not received any clients, I sort of became desperate

Gladys R Member Since: Mar 21, 2009
953 of 956

"Buyers trying to use feedback to change the terms after the job has started, however, should be reported."

How, and to whom can we report them?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
954 of 956

Hi Gladys,

Please share all the relevant information supported by screenshots of the client's request with Customer Support. Our team will follow up to review the case and take appropriate steps. Thank you.

Ivan V Member Since: Sep 12, 2017
955 of 956

Despite an irrelevant dig at Trump, this is a very useful thread. Thank you. Smiley Happy

Ezat M Member Since: Sep 19, 2015
956 of 956

Extremely helpful

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS