Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job warning signs

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Aleah T Member Since: Mar 25, 2010
91 of 962
One flag doesn't automatically mean a violation. The one who flagged it could have done so because s/he didn't like you posting such a popular thread or whatever. Barbara could have read your post and made her own judgment whether it was offensive or not. If in her judgment it was, just because it was flagged once, therein lies the problem. She has the stick, we don't.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
92 of 962
[quote=Aleah T.]One flag doesn't automatically mean a violation. The one who flagged it could have done so because s/he didn't like you posting such a popular thread or whatever. Barbara could have read your post and made her own judgment whether it was offensive or not. If in her judgment it was, just because it was flagged once, therein lies the problem. She has the stick, we don't.[/quote] If a post is flagged it is the moderators job to check and see if it really is a violation or not. Otherwise it would be really unfair. I got a warning for something i did not do. Even if was allowed i would never post anyone's contact info. Smiley Sad
Highlighted
Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
93 of 962
Did you not get an apology and retraction for the warning yet? That is patently wrong.
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
94 of 962
Don't hold your breath Smiley Happy
Highlighted
95 of 962
Lets see if we can do something about that...
Highlighted
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
96 of 962
[quote=-Darren- J.]Did you not get an apology and retraction for the warning yet? That is patently wrong.[/quote] Smiley Sad
Highlighted
97 of 962
Natasha and Aleah - apologies for getting you confused. I have only a small brain and apparently it doesn't do revolutionary fervour and tracking the right name simultaneously.
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
98 of 962
No sweat, I didn't even see that post hehe
Highlighted
Renee Rose P Member Since: Nov 16, 2009
99 of 962
want to remove billed time, how can i make it?
Highlighted
Muhammad R Member Since: Feb 28, 2011
100 of 962
Hi, 2 all of you Any body can help me.I want to run OSX operation system(which is design for Apple Machine) in my Intel/Dell System. Thanks