Job warning signs

brownsusan62
Susan B Member Since: Jan 29, 2013
111 of 964
you are a hoot!!
thinkalam
Khurshid A Member Since: Dec 3, 2008
112 of 964
Great! Great!! Great!!! Eye opener of Contractors!
arnil_s
Arnil S Member Since: Aug 22, 2011
113 of 964
Darren, you are brilliant!!
faithlessmary
Marija J Member Since: Jul 27, 2011
114 of 964
One of my newest favourite warnings: ,,Very simple, do it while you are watching TV or talking on the phone. Simple! Will pay .33 cents an hour for this extremely easy work." Yes.. I will watch TV with my right eye and the computer screen with my left one. I will hold the remote with my right hand and the mouse with my left one. After earning a fortune with this rate, I will probably have to go to the doctor's to check my eyesight or I will apply for a position in circus.
fionamckay
Fiona M Member Since: Apr 19, 2011
115 of 964
Oh darn, can't believe I missed this great opportunity. A whole 33 cents an hour. At that rate I'll be able to buy a Big Mac at the end of the month. Wow.Some offers are truly ridiculous!
cycroft
Rory L Member Since: Oct 12, 2011
116 of 964
That’s disconcerting. But thanks for the well written article, a good refresher.
arroyo_maricel
Maricel A Member Since: Nov 28, 2011
117 of 964
I am a newbie, and i have this feeling i'm about to get scammed. the notification and message sent to me has all the impressions of a fixed and not hourly rates even when in its ad, it said hourly. and it said i can start, giving instructions for downloading a program. no contract or anything else appears in my My Jobs tab and I still appear as a candidate. this feels like i would be working out of odesk. will someone help me? how should i proceed?
jnubla
Janeth N Member Since: Jun 27, 2008
118 of 964
Hi Maricel. I had just answered your thread Smiley Happy If you can't see it in your My Jobs tab then you are not officially hired therefore you don't need to do any work. Trust your instincts Smiley Happy --- Citizens of the Philippines are called Filipinos, not Philippians
expuser
Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
119 of 964
Pyjamas? I didn't know there was a uniform.
wilkinsonrichard
Richard W Member Since: Jul 16, 2010
120 of 964
Pyjamas - legal requirement under terms of OSHAC safety regulations - see under section on protective and safety clothing - to be worn in case of fire - usually resulting from overheated mouse. Provision of such clothing suitable for use in the workplace is the responsibility of the employer.