🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Jobs brower shows wrong time of posting of jo...
Page options
cdbb8da1
Community Member

Jobs brower shows wrong time of posting of job

All the new jobs stuck at posted 13 hours ago, I have cleared all the browser cache and cookies but the problem is the same

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Khurram,

We can't replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please check date and time settings on your computer and make sure they are configured correctly and are auto-updated.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

I would recommend adding saved search results so that your job feed is reflecting the most recent jobs.

Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank You for your kind response.

But in my job feed, date and time of job posting is showing wrong as posted 13 hours ago on every job.

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account again and I can see that you still haven't saved any search results. Please follow the instructions in my previous post. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, feel free to follow up here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I have done but the problem is same. Please check
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Khurram,

We can't replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please check date and time settings on your computer and make sure they are configured correctly and are auto-updated.

~ Bojan
Upwork
cdbb8da1
Community Member

I have already checked, Date and time is correctly setup.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Khurram,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
abrar_mo
Community Member

Hey, I'm faced with same issue. Every job post that appears in my feed is showing "posted 13 hours ago". I've tried everything but the time is still stuck at 13 hours ago. Pls help

Just change your time zone to automatic on laptop time settings, the issue will solved

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Abrar,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths