🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Jobs in job feed from different catagory!...
Page options
sadikul-islambd
Community Member

Jobs in job feed from different catagory!!

Hey, hope you all are doing great time. Mine would be great but I am facing an issue.

My skills are Any / Data Entry, Personal / Virtual Assistant, Web Research, Other - Admin Support, Lead Generation.

And recommended jobs for jobfeed are Data Entry, My Categories, Data Entry, Other - Admin Support, Personal / Virtual Assistant, Web Research, Lead Generation.

But Upwork is showing me jobs are based on different categories and skills like CSS, Node.js, Vue.js, JavaScript, development and others. Most off all from backend web development.

Here is the screenshot of my skills.Skill.JPG

And Here is screenshot of my actual job feed. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Can anyone please help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Md Sadikul Islam

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
emonuzzamanmd
Community Member

If you are still facing the problem.

From the job search select your skill and save them. Next time click your saved search to see the jobs matching your skills.

Thanks

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Sadikul,

Your Saved Searches will show right under "My feed." Recent Searches get added automatically whenever a keyword is searched on that device. In order for a search to be removed, you need to clear your cache and cookies. 

Here is the helpful article with the video which explains how to tune up your job searches to show the better results that match up with what you’re looking for.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks a lot.

Hello Bojan,

I have cleaned cache and cookies from my browser. I have also read and watch a video from the helpful article you tagged. I thought It will work. But I am extremly sorry to see my job feed after doing that. It was same like before.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

What I will do now? I am looking forward to hearing you soon.

Regards

Md Sadikul Islam

Hi Md, 

I checked your job feed, and can see that you have a saved search for the keyword "Any" and for "Any / Data Entry, Personal / Virtual Assistant, Web Research, Other - Admin Support, Lead Generation."

I would recommend that you delete these save searches, and curate your saved search better by using keywords that matches your job category. In this case, you can start off by searching with the keyword "Lead Generation," and save that search keyword, then proceed with "Virtual Assistant, and save that search, etc. to cover all the related specific categories that you offer in your profile. By doing it this way, your job feed only matches these specific keywords. 

~ Avery
Upwork
emonuzzamanmd
Community Member

If you are still facing the problem.

From the job search select your skill and save them. Next time click your saved search to see the jobs matching your skills.

Thanks

Thanks a lot. it's working now.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths