cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join agency

Community Leader
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
1 of 4

I'd like to know if there's a link where can I check all the agencies available on upwork.

Can I apply to offer my services to them ? Or how does it work in joining agencies? If not by applying, how can they find me and ask to join them? Is it like most of youtube agencies or any agencies in the world where you get effected if you decided to leave them cause of their power and accesses?

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 4

Noureldin Y wrote:

I'd like to know if there's a link where can I check all the agencies available on upwork.

Can I apply to offer my services to them ? Or how does it work in joining agencies? If not by applying, how can they find me and ask to join them? Is it like most of youtube agencies or any agencies in the world where you get effected if you decided to leave them cause of their power and accesses?

The agency model on upwork works on the premise that a bunch of people who know and trust each other in RL come together to pool their resources, while still having to apply to the same jobs that now appear in your feed (or have their manager apply for them). It's not like a job can be distributed amongst the available freelancers in the agency, the client still has to hire a particular freelancer.

Why then have an agency in the first place, you ask? You would not be the first one to wonder about it. 

Community Leader
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
3 of 4

I thought its like any agencies out of upwork when they have huge tasks source and dividing it on its freelancers for a profit share, but if they're applying also there's no difference maybe its only benefit that they have to be a group of friends as you stated.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 4

Noureldin Y wrote:

I thought its like any agencies out of upwork when they have huge tasks source and dividing it on its freelancers for a profit share,

No. You just get less money (because the agency takes a cut) and are hired less, because a lot of clients will not touch agency freelancers.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS