🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Joined UpWork some days ago, added my por...
Page options
alexmitar
Community Member

Joined UpWork some days ago, added my portfolio and this is what happened!

NOTHING HAPPENED !!! ahaha !!! Did you think I was gonna say that I already received 50 jobs ?
Stop dreaming guys, there is no overnight success here. You either put in the work daily and succeed long term or you never start. The choice is yours! Feedback on my profile will be much appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
a_lipsey
Community Member

Alex M wrote:

NOTHING HAPPENED !!! ahaha !!! Did you think I was gonna say that I already received 50 jobs ?
Stop dreaming guys, there is no overnight success here. You either put in the work daily and succeed long term or you never start. The choice is yours! Feedback on my profile will be much appreciated.

I appreciate tha tyou understand how things work, but your profile is private so I can't see it to give you feedback. 

Amanda L wrote:

I appreciate tha tyou understand how things work, but your profile is private so I can't see it to give you feedback. 

It's actually shown as "not public" rather than "private". That means Alex has it set to "Only Upwork users" in his Upwork profile settings.

Either way, Alex, we can't click through from the forum to your profile unless you set it to "Public".

Richard W wrote:

Amanda L wrote:

It's actually shown as "not public" rather than "private". That means Alex has it set to "Only Upwork users" in his Upwork profile settings.

Either way, Alex, we can't click through from the forum to your profile unless you set it to "Public".

I stand corrected. 🙂 Thanks for the clarification!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths