🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Just made my first payment transfer through d...
Page options
nawazish-hassan
Community Member

Just made my first payment transfer through direct bank transfer procedure!

Hello, I just made my first direct bank transfer, how long it will take to get funds in my local bank account?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Nawazish,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take 3-5 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

Edited to add information:

You can find more information about Direct to Local Bank fees and timing in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Nawazish,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take 3-5 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

Edited to add information:

You can find more information about Direct to Local Bank fees and timing in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths