Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just to say Hi

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Noelia B Member Since: Apr 25, 2017
1 of 9

Hi, guys, 

I'm Noelia. I'm also new here and just wanted to walk in and say ´Hi´and also´Thanks´to members, gurus and top authors for their useful contributions. 

I have no job history just yet, but there's no need (well, not yet, of course) for me to ask you anything new right now, I think all my current questions ( a loooot) are already answered over here, so I am working on them. I think newbies' first step is to read, read and then read a bit more (explore tutorials, comments, tips...); basically, listen to the experienced freelancers working on this platform.

I have a long freelance experience outside this place, right, but here, let's just say I'm no one yet, kind of "nobody knows my name", hehe, and I should be prepared to 1) accept it, 2) deal with it, 3) learn and 4) be ready to start again from the beginning. That's life, right? 

So, again, I just wanted to say hi to everyone, I think it is just fair Smiley Happy 

Noelia B.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
2 of 9

@Noelia B wrote:

Hi, guys, 

I'm Noelia. I'm also new here and just wanted to walk in and say ´Hi´and also´Thanks´to members, gurus and top authors for their useful contributions. 

I have no job history just yet, but there's no need (well, not yet, of course) for me to ask you anything new right now, I think all my current questions ( a loooot) are already answered over here, so I am working on them. I think newbies' first step is to read, read and then read a bit more (explore tutorials, comments, tips...); basically, listen to the experienced freelancers working on this platform.

I have a long freelance experience outside this place, right, but here, let's just say I'm no one yet, kind of "nobody knows my name", hehe, and I should be prepared to 1) accept it, 2) deal with it, 3) learn and 4) be ready to start again from the beginning. That's life, right? 

So, again, I just wanted to say hi to everyone, I think it is just fair Smiley Happy 

Hi Noelia,

You've nailed it! Good luck and all the success on Upwork. Don't forget to read about how to avoid questionable jobs. As a newbie, you might be targeted, but I think you are already clued up about what to avoid.

ETA: This one (if you haven't already seen it): https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/Tips-to-Avoid-Questionable-Jobs/td-p/240833

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
3 of 9

Thanks, Nichola, for your wishes and, of course, the link Smiley Happy

Suuure, I'll need to keep a sceptical eye on those jobs and many other issues when walking through this adventure.

Regards, 

Noelia B.
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Heshan J Member Since: Dec 27, 2016
4 of 9

@Noelia B wrote:

Hi, guys, 

Hello Noelia,

I wish you all the best with Upwork. Smiley Wink

Heshan J.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
5 of 9

Thanks, Heshan, 

Back at you! Smiley Happy   

Noelia B.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 9

Hi Noelia (just love that name, it's beautiful!),

i totally agree with Nichola, you nailed it, and I think you have just the right attitude!

Looking forward to getting to know you!

GOOD LUCK!

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
7 of 9

Thanks Petra  Smiley Wink

Ooops I think I just accepted my own answer by mistake as best solution (very nice, Noelia...)

Can I undo?  (There you go: my first question here)

Sorry.. 

Noelia B.
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 9

Welcome to Upwork, Noelia. Glad to see you enjoy our Community.

You should be able un-mark your post as a solution in Post Options

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
9 of 9

Done, Valeria, thanks!! 

Noelia B.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS