🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Keep Getting an error Trying to Hire Someone.
Page options
xxravenxx
Community Member

Keep Getting an error Trying to Hire Someone.

Trying to hire someone and it states

"An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again."

I've cleared my cache, tried another browser, I even tried my laptop instead of my desktop.

I'm on a time contraint and would like this resolved. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Shaun,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues hiring a freelancer for your project. I checked your account and it looks like you haven't entered your complete address on file. Please enter your complete address and after that, kindly retry sending an offer to the freelancer. If you are still experiencing trouble, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
wstrwyatt
Community Member

I have experienced this too. I just logged out of upwork and restarted my mac then it worked. I think it is something to do with the browser.

JoanneP

Hi Shaun,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues hiring a freelancer for your project. I checked your account and it looks like you haven't entered your complete address on file. Please enter your complete address and after that, kindly retry sending an offer to the freelancer. If you are still experiencing trouble, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
bb9b15ce
Community Member

when i want to hire someone or accept an offer from freelancer , this message is appearing "There is a problem with your account. Please contact support"

What is teh problem with my account??

please help

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Patrick, 

Could you please try clearing your cookies, or using a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths