🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: LANDBANK AS ATM
Page options
shaling
Community Member

LANDBANK AS ATM

Hi Im just new to Upwork. I just have questions regarding my earnings. I'm using LANDBANK for Direct to Local Bank transaction to get my earning. Moreover, I already withdrawn from my Upwork account (GET PAID part), my first earning, this last Wednesday (aug 8). I havent received any amount on my Landbank account as I checked today Aug 13, Should I have to wait a little more? Or is there someone who knows on how to retrieve my earning. Thank you! Please assist me on this.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shalaine, 

I can see that a member of the Customer Support Team is already assisting you directly through one of our social media channels. I would recommend that you continue communicating with the team through one channel so that we can assist you more efficiently. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shalaine,

Direct to Local Bank transfers take up to four business days to arrive at your bank after receiving the confirmation that your withdrawal was processed on Upwork. This time frame doesn't include weekends and holidays in the receiving user's country and the US. If you don't receive the funds eight working days after the confirmation date please contact Customer Support. Your funds are safe and they will most likely arrive in your bank account withing the next 24-48 hours, if not sooner.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thank you Sir! 
I have a query. I inputed my CARD NUMBER instead of Account Number. Is it possible to be received? 

But when I tried to type my account number, it is not accepted, only the CARD NUMBER is accepted. 
Please answer. Thank you.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shalaine, 

I can see that a member of the Customer Support Team is already assisting you directly through one of our social media channels. I would recommend that you continue communicating with the team through one channel so that we can assist you more efficiently. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths