🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Landing that first client
Page options
chozin1
Community Member

Landing that first client

I have been on Upwork for a while, but have only recently started to use it. Can someone please review my profile and tell me if it's up to par? I am trying to land my first client.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Rochelle,

First change I would make is Seasoned, when you state you have 10 years as a professional; it's a givein that you have the necessary skills and are seasoned. I don't read your outline as being wishy washy at all, its percise! Although, I would add applications you are familiar with, use daily and how you can make my life easier if I am an Executive in a business. Make me want to hire you. You seem more like a top notch Office Manager or Exectutive Manager. I'd hire you if I need you.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

Your profile is set to private. We can't see it.

@Preston H wrote:

Your profile is set to private. We can't see it.

No. It is not. It is set to "Upwork Users Only"

Rochelle, your profile is a bit wishy-washy and concentrates too much on you and not on what you bring to the table as far as a client is concerned.

There isn't really anything that justifies your $ 40 an hour rate.

Make the whole thing a lot more "executive" and a lot less "Admin"

chozin1
Community Member

Thank you. I made the changes per your feedback.

My profile is now set to public.

Hi Rochelle,

First change I would make is Seasoned, when you state you have 10 years as a professional; it's a givein that you have the necessary skills and are seasoned. I don't read your outline as being wishy washy at all, its percise! Although, I would add applications you are familiar with, use daily and how you can make my life easier if I am an Executive in a business. Make me want to hire you. You seem more like a top notch Office Manager or Exectutive Manager. I'd hire you if I need you.

nitrusacid
Community Member

To start, your profile is not public. So unless your send in purposals on listed jobs, no one will know you exist here.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths