🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Languages shown in my Feed are not known ...
Page options
dezkev
Community Member

Languages shown in my Feed are not known to me.

Hello, the language choices I am shown in my feed are not he languages I am familiar with. I need to see Transcription offers only for English, but I am seeing many other world languages and they clutter up my feed.

I see the thumbs down icon on the job posting - which can be used to steamline my feed , bit it does nto have any opton for "wrong Language". 

may I suggest that option be added to the drop down ist when clicking the "thimbs down" button.

Thanks

Kevin

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll share this with the team for consideration. You may also consider updating your saved searches. Please try removing your current saved search results and add new ones. You can search by skills, industry, or keywords and refine your searches with our filters. Once you have the desired search result you can save it (by clicking on the green button) and the jobs will be listed under your job feed. If the issue persists please reach out to us and we will assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork
dezkev
Community Member

Thank you Joanne.

FYI, I do not have any saved Jobs.

Please advise any other way to get rid of unwanted languages.

thanks

Kevin

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kevin,

Please try adding Saved Search Results so that jobs that are to your preference are listed on your home page. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths