🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Lifetime Billed Amount and Current Balance
Page options
viragvincze
Community Member

Lifetime Billed Amount and Current Balance

Hello Everyone,

I'm taking part in a longer project and getting paid for milestones. My first submitted task was approved and paid one day ago. When will these paid amounts become visible in my Billings & Earnings tab?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Virag

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Virag,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your funds are currently under the Pending tab on your Overview page. This represents the standard security hold period in which funds cannot be withdrawn.

Payments for fixed-price milestones (and bonuses) have a 5-day security period from the time payment is made to funds availability. You can find more information about getting paid for Fixed-Price contracts here

Once your funds become available you should be able to see them on Billings & Earnings tab. If you are still unable to see your funds on Billings & Earnings after they become available please let us know and we will assist you further. 

Edited to add:

Additionally, you can check this help article for more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Virag,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your funds are currently under the Pending tab on your Overview page. This represents the standard security hold period in which funds cannot be withdrawn.

Payments for fixed-price milestones (and bonuses) have a 5-day security period from the time payment is made to funds availability. You can find more information about getting paid for Fixed-Price contracts here

Once your funds become available you should be able to see them on Billings & Earnings tab. If you are still unable to see your funds on Billings & Earnings after they become available please let us know and we will assist you further. 

Edited to add:

Additionally, you can check this help article for more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

Thank you, I found it. 🙂

Have a nice day!

Virag

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths