🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Limited Invites and other changes
Page options
0f710f83
Community Member

Limited Invites and other changes

Due to the fact that there is no better alternative, I post it in "New to Upwork" - even though I am not new.
I am really frustrated with the changes done to UpWork.
First of all, the Job Success score disappeared on the results-page, when I try to find a freelancer. That is bad.

But why the hell are invits to jobs limited now?!

That is simply too much now and the reason I will leave UpWork - hopefully, many others will follow until things get better here. UpWork already takes a cut of every job, so it should be in their interest to bring as many clients and freelancer together. Now UpWork just made it way harder to find the talent you are looking for.  I highly urge you to change that back. Now working on UpWork just got really annoying - it used to be such a great platform I used intensively.

... maybe you can find great talent yourself this way - this website is broken so many times. Please check the page where you entered the required skills. Add something "custom" like "Laravel". It will appear hundreds of times on the page, once you click okay.

Let me know when UpWork is userfriendly again - this will make you more money than annoying people on here.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
yitwail
Community Member

Clemens S wrote:

First of all, the Job Success score disappeared on the results-page, when I try to find a freelancer. That is bad.

Clemens, since you decided to leave, this is academic, but I still see JSS scores when I do a freelancer search. However, I'm just a freelancer, not a client, so maybe it's different for clients. If you weren't set on leaving, I'd suggest a different browser, or deleting cache & cookies.

Learning Paths