cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link ain't working.

Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
1 of 4

The link for adding google certifications ain't working ' https://www.upwork.com/%22https://academy.exceedlms.com/%22 '

I can get it by many other ways, The post is just to fix it.

Signature : I found the key to happiness. Stay away from idiots. -Morgan Freeman
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 4

Hi Noureldin,

Could you please confirm the exact Google certification you`re trying to upload?

I just checked it from my end and it guides me through the process. Please go to your profile > click on the + sign at the Certification panel > Select your Certification and follow the instructions listed on your end. If you receive any errors let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
3 of 4

Google Ads Search Certification

If you have earned an official certification from Google, you can prove it by doing the following:

• 1) Sign in to Academy for Ads
  • 2) Click your icon on the upper righthand corner, then select My Profile
  • 3) Scroll to the Achievements and/or Certifications sections. You'll see any achievements and certifications you've earned
  • 4) View your achievement or certification by clicking the name
  • 5) Click the Print Certificate button and save as a PDF
  • 6) Email the PDF to adword-group@upwork.com

Once we receive the PDF of your certificate, it will appear on your profile. Certifications that are not officially sanctioned by Google will be rejected.

Learn more

The academy ads ( attached link ain't working )
Signature : I found the key to happiness. Stay away from idiots. -Morgan Freeman
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 4

Thank you for the clarification Noureldin,

I will escalate it to our team to update the link as soon as possible.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS