cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link me to company owners profile

Highlighted
Amy T Member Since: May 6, 2017
1 of 4

I am a team manager but I signed up as "owner. Then my boss decided to set up his own account so he can enter the payment info. My account/profile still says we don't have a payment source entered.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 4

@Amy T wrote:

I am a team manager but I signed up as "owner. Then my boss decided to set up his own account so he can enter the payment info. My account/profile still says we don't have a payment source entered.

Accounts can not be linked.

Your boss needs to add you to his / the company account by adding you as a Recruiter or

This is how: Your boss wants to go to his settings

There he wants to click on Members and Permissions on the left and then, on the next page, on "Invite new User" on the right.

More info can be found here.

members and permissions.jpg

Highlighted
Amy T Member Since: May 6, 2017
3 of 4

Petra PLEASE HELP! Your response did not solve my problem. We already did what you explained. Here's what we did: Amy (me) set up an account 2 weeks ago as company owner. Then Geremy Heath (the actual owner) signed up an account so he could enter payment info, and then he INVITED ME. The two of us are linked together in the user profile drop-down button thing in the top right corner. MY PROBLEM IS THIS: I have posted a job, and my posting keeps telling me that I haven't entered payment info. Well, Geremy did that. Why are our accounts not linked together so that freelancers can see that we have set up a payment? Trynig to get started on our project ASAP and this is a frustrating time waster! Thank you for your time!

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
4 of 4

Hi Amy,

It looks like you are a part of two different client-companies. You'll see them both when you click on the drop down menu in the upper right corner. One of them has a payment method attached to it but the job posting was posted using the other client-company that doesn't have a payment method attached to it. You may need to post a job using the account you manage where the owner added a payment method already.

~ Valeria
Untitled

View solution in original post

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS