🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Linking my Payoneer Account
Page options
taletha_paradela
Community Member

Linking my Payoneer Account

Hi!

I already have an existing Payoneer account that I signed up for in the Payoneer website itself. Now, I clicked "Add Method", and chose Payoneer, and it gave me a message saying "Your Payoneer debit card ships in 3 business days." or something to that effect. Does this mean a new Payoneer account has been made for me? Or does this mean it got automatically linked to my existing Payoneer account? Also, pay is on Wednesday and I will be receiving my payment directly through my bank account on Thursday. Since verification from Payoneer takes 3 business days, will I receive my upcoming pay tomorrow through my bank directly? Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Taletha, 

When you added Payoneer as a payment method to your Upwork account, clicking on the "Set up" button will lead you to complete the Payoneer registration process either by creating a new account or logging in to add Upwork to an existing one. If you added new details during this process, you may have created a new Payoneer account. It would be best to check this with Payoneer's Support Team. 

For your second question, if you have set up an automatic disbursement schedule, any balance that you have on your Upwork account will be withdrawn automatically to your bank. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Taletha, 

When you added Payoneer as a payment method to your Upwork account, clicking on the "Set up" button will lead you to complete the Payoneer registration process either by creating a new account or logging in to add Upwork to an existing one. If you added new details during this process, you may have created a new Payoneer account. It would be best to check this with Payoneer's Support Team. 

For your second question, if you have set up an automatic disbursement schedule, any balance that you have on your Upwork account will be withdrawn automatically to your bank. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths