🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Links during the interview
Page options
dcbcfd78
Community Member

Links during the interview

Greetings!

Now I'm going through the first interview, and the client asked for a link with reviews on another online platform (freelance exchange).

the client does not plan to hire me there, he wants to see the reviews of my clients

Would it be considered a violation of the rules?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Kseniia,

Thank you for your message. Sharing information that would enable contact through social media, another website, platform, or application is not allowed. This is considered a TOS violation. You can either share links to your personal website that showcases your skills, services and reviews on previous projects or just share screenshots of your reviews on other websites without exposing your direct contact information.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Kseniia,

Thank you for your message. Sharing information that would enable contact through social media, another website, platform, or application is not allowed. This is considered a TOS violation. You can either share links to your personal website that showcases your skills, services and reviews on previous projects or just share screenshots of your reviews on other websites without exposing your direct contact information.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths