🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Links to portfolio in cover letter
Page options
gifteddiz
Community Member

Links to portfolio in cover letter

Probably that was asked before, but please be so kind to clarify:

1. I can't find a way to get a link for portfolio item in my upwork profile. Is this possible?
  2. Can I insert link to similar case description, published on my portfolio website, if there is also my contact information?
  3. Can I insert in cover letter link to my portfolio website, if it has my contact information?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
colettelewis
Community Member

@Andrey M wrote:

1. I can't find a way to get a link for portfolio item in my upwork profile. Is this possible?
  2. Can I insert link to similar case description, published on my portfolio website, if there is also my contact information?
  3. Can I insert in cover letter link to my portfolio website, if it has my contact information?

You are not allowed to display any contact information in your profile or portfolio, but you are allowed to give links and this information in your proposals. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
colettelewis
Community Member

@Andrey M wrote:

You are not allowed to display any contact information in your profile or portfolio, but you are allowed to give links and this information in your proposals. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths