🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Local Bank Transfer - Bank of Philippine Isla...
Page options
kristian_jon
Community Member

Local Bank Transfer - Bank of Philippine Islands

Good day! I am new to Upwork and I would like to get help regarding transfer to local bank. I transferred last December 2, 2020, and received an email notification, with Upwork Ref ID: 343908109. As I was trying to check the status with my local bank, they can't give a status regarding remittance.

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Kristian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take 3-5 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to follow up here at any time.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

I actually received an email from Upwork saying "Your payment has been rejected" last Dec 7. Checked with the transaction history and the amount has been given back, but it is not reflecting on my available balance. The Returned Payment Upwork Ref ID is 344544685. Please help me regarding this error. I need to withdraw the fund already 😞 

Hi Kristian,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths