🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Locating earlier posts
Page options
benfsmom
Community Member

Locating earlier posts

Sometimes I go back to look for a job posting that I saw on the previous day, but it just isn't there. Even trying to find it using advanced search doesn't help. Do some jobs just disappear for some reason? This one certainly didn't seem to be against policy or anything.

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lorraine, 

You should be able to Save a job post that interests you by clicking on the heart button on your job feed, or the "Save Job" button on a job post. You can access it by going to your Saved Jobs page (Find Work > Save Jobs). 

~ Avery
Upwork
benfsmom
Community Member

Thank you for responding. I have saved jobs, and I thought I saved this one, but it isn’t in my saved list, either. I tried doing an advanced search for the job using a variety of words that I remember from the posting. No luck. I had even downloaded a file the client had attached. I still have that, but can’t seem to find a way to trace it back to its source. Do jobs sometimes just get deleted if the job was filled? Or is there a place unknown to me that the job could be hiding? Thanks!

Hi Lorraine,

If the job was deleted by client or was removed due to violations, then it will no longer show in search results. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths