🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Location address and invoice address
Page options
nattvalk
Community Member

Location address and invoice address

Hi!

I have a question about the location address and invoice address. I currently reside in Spain, so I put my Spain address as my location. However, I am registered as a freelancer in my home country (Slovakia), so I would need to put my official home address as the address that is on the invoices.

For some reason, this is not possible for me. When I try to put the invoice address there, the site says "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." I tried it several times over multiple hours and the error still appears. 

Could someone help me with this, please? 
Thanks a lot!
NV

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Natalia,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Natalia,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
nattvalk
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

thank you for your reply. Trying a different browser worked, everything is all right!

Best regards,
NV

Hi friends,

I have almost same issue, my new address doesn't appear in my invoices, it just shows the place I created my upwork account (Armenia), while it's a long time I live in Hungary. How can I fix it? Thanks

Hi Alireza,

Please go to Settings > Tax Information and add your address there. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksander for replying, I did it but it's not still updating. Of course when I was changing the address, it notified me " we cannot validate this address, if this is your address, use it is my address below ", so I used the address. Is there anything wrong? I am using my office sear address for the invoice that's different from visa card address, is there any relation causing the problem? or it just takes time to update? Thanks

Hi Alireza,

Just to confirm, were you able to successfully update your address under the Tax Information section?
I would also like to clarify that your new address will be listed on your new invoices only. The information on the invoices that are already generated will not be updated. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran, ah yeah I understand now....

Yeah I was able to successfully update my address, but I didn't know they will show up on new invoices. That's perfect.

That is a lie. I updated my tax information and it affected all my invoices, including the ones that were already generated.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths