🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Location selecting problem
Page options
ard1997x
Community Member

Location selecting problem

Upwork do not accept my city location that i wrote, it wants me to chose from the filtered list of cities and there is not my city

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Ardi,

I'm sorry to hear that. We checked and it says that Prizren is a city and municipality located in the Prizren District of Kosovo. Kosovo is on the list. Could you please check this on the selection and if you are not seeing this from your end, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ard1997x
Community Member

Thank you for response, first of all i checked city filter for kosovo and there isnt, also i wanted to look if Kosovo is listed in country filter but my country is chosen and i cant change because the country box is greyed out.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ardi, 

Kosovo is not a listed country unfortunately. 

~ Avery
Upwork
ard1997x
Community Member

Thank you again but is there must be someway from system to accept my selection for my city Prizren because Kosovo is new country and in some communities were it was not listed as country choose, there were given option to chose albania than city that i live in this case: Prizren

Just accepting Prizren as my city option from albania it would be solution for me because i cant start working without fixing this issue

Hi Ardi,

I apologize that I overlooked the selection in the dropdown menu. I was referring to Kosove, Albania. Kosovo is not on the list as Avery mentioned. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ard1997x
Community Member

Spoiler

Thank you Joanne and Avery, If Kosovo is not listed does this mean that i cant work as freelancer here?

You're right, Ardi.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths