🐈 Community
» Forums » New to Upwork » Locked out of account
Page options
817c336e
Community Member

Locked out of account

I registered at Upwork maybe about a year back, then stopped logging in to concentrate on my day job and forgot my password.

When I try to log in with Google, nothing happens, I just get redirected right back to the login form.

When I try to reset my password, I get an error message saying that the e-mail has not been found.

When I got an Upwork e-mail notification I still couldn't access the message the notification was about.

When I tried and failed to find a solution in the help center I just gave up and created a new G-mail and this new Upwork account I'm writing from.

Could someone direct me to someone who can help restore my old account or merge my accounts?

8 REPLIES 8
pradeephele

Hi Petr,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
2fe09def
Community Member

This happened to me too. Can someone from Upwork please help? Thank you!

Hi Dean,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information? Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
34f61fae
Community Member

I am also having the same issue of being locked out of the Upwork account created and had to create one to send you a message. Trying to login in and unable to do soProposals were already submitted under the locked account.

Grateful for your help in restoring my account.

Thanks Nichola

Hi Nichola,

I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for the account you are referring to? 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep

I sent the response as requested.

Thanks
Nichola

THANK YOU
34f61fae
Community Member

Dear Pradeep and Emalda,

Good evening.

Any update on my accessing my account which is locked?

Thanks

Nichola

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Featured Topics
Learning Paths