🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Login problem
Page options
victorpanov
Community Member

Login problem

Hi,

I have a problem with login with my old personal account.

When I try to login system says that this email is not correct but when I try to create a new account with this email, system says that this email is used.

Please help me to restore my account or delete it and give me possibility to create new one with my email.

Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Victor,

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Victor,

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I have a problem with login with my old account which i wanted to close because i wanted to start a new account for view only account.

When I try to login system says that this email is not correct but when I try to create a new account with this email, system says that this email is used.

Please help me to  delete it and give me possibility to create new one with my email.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vedant, 

I forwarded your concern to the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you through an email support ticket to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
f8e17c2f
Community Member

Hi , Avery i have not yet received and email or support please can you cross check

Hi Vedant,

Our team has already created a ticket for you and you can access it on this link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran, I have brought a lot of business to Upwork. That's why I'm irritated that logging in is impossible.

I keep asking if you wantto send me to anoyjerseidk  

has the chinese impersonators become too big of a pronalem,                                                                          

91458ff1
Community Member

Hi,

I have a problem with login with my old personal account.

Please help me to restore my account or delete it and give me possibility to create new one with my email.

I would love to hear from you soon. 

Hi there,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address of the account in question? Thank you!

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks goran 😊

Hello, I get the same problem with my other email address. Could you help me too?

Hi Simeon,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi 

I am not able to loging into mobile with same user name and password. This is working in web brouser but showing incorrect password in android phone.

Hi Kapil,

Could you please confirm the error message you get while trying to log in on your Mobile App?

- Pradeep

Upwork
f8e17c2f
Community Member

hi vector can please share solution i have same problem

2fd46f67
Community Member

Hi, I have the same problem, I know I've created an account with gmail before, because I have the verification mail, but now I can't log in with that gmail, and it doesnt send me the recovery pasword message. 

Hi Andrea,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information about the account you're referring to? The email address associated with it would be helpful. Looking forward to your message.

~ Arjay
Upwork
2fd46f67
Community Member

I'm sorry but I can't find the option to write you a message.

Hi Andrea,

You should now have the option to send us Moderators direct messages. Looking forward to your message so that we can proceed with your case.

~ Arjay
Upwork
df724744
Community Member

I am also facing the same issue. So I created the account from another email and posted this msg.

Please help me to recover my account.
I am unable to login and sign up.

Hi Rahul,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with the email address associated with the account you need assistance with? I'll have that checked out and assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your message.

~ Arjay
Upwork
df724744
Community Member

Not able to PM you. Sharing the screenshots. guide me to PM you. Also I am sharing my email address which is associated with my account which I am unable to login or sign up. Email: rahultak2008@gmail.comScreenshot 2023-06-02 at 12.45.12 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-06-02 at 12.45.44 AM.png

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for your response. Could you please try that again? You should now have the option to send me a PM. Looking forward to your message.

~ Arjay
Upwork
635e1152
Community Member

Hi arjay,i too facing the same issue,kindly help me out to resolve it.

my email id is as follows : **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Regards

Hi Sachin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths