🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Logo Not Updating
Page options
35d54450
Community Member

Logo Not Updating

I have tried to update our logo for the past few days and have been unable to. I read the forums and it appears to be routine but for the platform. We have had three different admins try from both Macs and PC's. Please advise. 

4 REPLIES 4
35d54450
Community Member

Our company profile will not allow us to update our logo, email address or any other information. The logo has been particularily frustrating as we have cropped it to meet the 250x250 specifications and it still is giving us an error that it is not the correct size. When we did get the platform to accept the photo, we opted to save the changes however if we refresh the old information returns. I have read several forums and this seems to be on ongoing Upwork error. Please advise. 

Hi Robert,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
32d7e7cc
Community Member

I am having the same issue. I did a search only found many posts of people with the same issue, but no answer. Can someone reach out to me as well. My logo will not change and I have tried on different computers. Thanks 

Hi Morenike,

I checked and it looks like you were able to add your logo to your company profile. If you still need any assistance please let us know!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths