🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Looking for suggestion to get project
Page options
idevnuralam
Community Member

Looking for suggestion to get project

I'm new to Upwork. I have created profiles in the front-end web developer category at Upwork. I know how to design static websites and HTML email templates. Besides, I know how to create any kind of static website, landing page in WordPress. Here is my profile link https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01bba722b6543bb366

I have been applying for various jobs for five long months according to my skill. But the sad thing is that I can't even get a job, I can't even get an interview call from any client! I showed my mentor my bidding system, how to write a cover letter, everything at work, and made suggestions. He saw everything and said, I am on the right track. If I continue like this, I will get a job one day. I have to stick and apply to work according to skill. So far I have applied for about 80+ jobs. But I am suffering from a lot of frustration for not getting any interview calls! Here I shared my profile link and cover letter. Please give me suggestions on how to get an interview call and get a job. Thanks, everyone.

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths