🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Looking to hire Brand Ambassadors
Page options
15e419dd
Community Member

Looking to hire Brand Ambassadors

Hi everyone!

I just signed up for Upwork and I am trying to determine if this is the right website for me to be using.

I work for an agency and we are looking for brand ambassadors to help with out of home campaign executions. Our main format is "storefront billboards" (poster advertisements in store windows).

Our brand ambassadors travel around cities for us and talk to store management in order to get our media up.

Just wanted to get some opinions here. Is Upwork a place I can hire for this?

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Genevieve,

Please note that using the Community forums for the purpose of posting a job or hiring freelancers isn’t allowed. You can find a lot of skilled freelancers to help you with your project if you post a job on Upwork.com. If you need any help with the process of posting a job, please let us know.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
15e419dd
Community Member

Hi Bojan!

I'm not looking to hire through the forum, I am trying to determine if Upwork is the right platform for me to be using for this kind of work.

I posted a job, but it is listing it under Logo Design, which is not what I'm looking for.

Hi Genevieve,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket and email to assist you further with your job post or any other questions you may have. If further help is needed from me here, feel free to follow up. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

re: "I posted a job, but it is listing it under Logo Design, which is not what I'm looking for."

I have hired over 130 freelancers on Upwork.

The categories are not always perfectly aligned with what I am posting. But I find categories are unimportant. The important things that get jobs seen by the right people are the text content of the job posting and the keywords.

With regards to your specific interest: brand ambassadors.

It IS possible to hire brand ambassadors on Upwork. There are many brand ambassadors available for hire here which are excellent. There are others who aren't so good.

But keep in mind that Upwork is a GENERAL freelance platform. I like to use it, but I am aware that there are other resources set up SPECIFICALLY for hiring brand ambassadors. Of course, wherever you decide to hire from, I recommend hiring a good number, evaluating their work - especially early on - and continuing to work only with the ones who provide you with the best value. You could (for example) hire 10 different brand ambassadors, with the goal of continuing to work with only 2 or 3 on a regular basis.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths