🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Lost and frustrated. Setting payments, editin...
Page options
5e9c9199
Community Member

Lost and frustrated. Setting payments, editing profile, account set to private account.

1. For some reason I don't seem to be able to see several option on my profile setting. It's very confusing and I have too Google and through the links on google I then can acess on how to set up the bank account to be paid.
  2. My profile has then been set to Private, I understand the reason for that and have requested it to be set to activer/visible again.
  3. I'm assuming then that maybe I need to verify my account but have never been guided or had no indication that I should verify my account. I tried again google, found the forum post and following the link on the solution but I get a 404 Error.
  4. Why when I try to apply for a job, I get forwarded to page where the only option is to subscribe to a Plus plan?
  5. I can edit my Title and overview on My Profile, but can't edit the Hourly rate, there's only a link icon next to the value.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5e9c9199
Community Member

So to get it fixed.

First I've deleted my cookies and now I can access the Agency profile settings.

From Reddit I got the solution for the rest. To set myself at the Agency as Non-exclusive and now I can configure and see the other options on my individual profile.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
5e9c9199
Community Member

So to get it fixed.

First I've deleted my cookies and now I can access the Agency profile settings.

From Reddit I got the solution for the rest. To set myself at the Agency as Non-exclusive and now I can configure and see the other options on my individual profile.

luqman_mak
Community Member

Nice. So your problem started after you set up an Agency.
I had always doubted the - delete cookies thing.
Thanks for sharing and +1 to redditors

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths