🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Lost my RT Badge
Page options
paulaalcosta
Community Member

Lost my RT Badge

I ended a contract that I last worked over a month ago, and I believe that (despite being performing three other projects sucessfully) it resulted yesterday on the loss of my RT badge. Can I still recover that?

Ps: my JSS dropped to 85% now. 😕
10 REPLIES 10
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Paula, 

I'd like to clarify that you can't have both a Rising Talent badge and a Job Success Score. If you are one of the few freelancers who received the Rising Talent badge (congrats because you did!), the Rising Talent badge will be replaced when you have a Job Success Score already. 

It looks like you're on your way to becoming a Top Rated freelancerRobot Happy You may refer to the help article I linked for more information about the Top Rated program. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

I am working successfully in 3 projects. Why was my rate 85% .. I can't be top rated like that, and except foe one work that the cliwnt didn't leave the feedback, I only received 5 stars.

Did I lose the badge and had only 85% because this cliebt forgot to feedback me? Shpuld I try to contact him?

Paula.

Paula C wrote:
Hi Avery,

I am working successfully in 3 projects. Why was my rate 85% .. I can't be top rated like that, and except foe one work that the cliwnt didn't leave the feedback, I only received 5 stars.

Did I lose the badge and had only 85% because this cliebt forgot to feedback me? Shpuld I try to contact him?

Paula.

You have 2 contracts without feedback, not one. They only matter if you have an excessive amount of no-feedback jobs, but it would obviously help if you received great feedback on those jobs now. Never ever end jobs yourself! If you let the client do that, he will have to give feedback. 

So if you expect great feedback, you might think about contacting the client and asking for feedback. 

Generally, a bad JSS has only 2 reasons: bad private feedback and contracts without any payment. And you didn't "lose" the RT badge, you gained a JSS. 

Hi, one of my previous clients agreed to leave feedback after I told her the feedback is missing she said sorry and told me she is up to leave feedback. I have clicked "enable the client to give feedback" do you think it works in this case? If not, what can my client do to give the feedback she forgot to give me?

Hi Paula, 

If you have already enabled the option to change feedback, this will allow your client14 days to make any changes. The window for making changes stays open the full 14 days and your client can make multiple changes during this period. You can check this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Joanne, but can she change only when it is a comment that the she already done?
Because in my case it wouldn't be a change but she would INSERT a feedback, got me? or the insertion of a comment can be understood as a "change". Was I clear?

If an insertion is not possible to be done (because it isn't understood as a Change), how can my client insert a feedback that she forgot to give me?

Does she have to contact Upwork or what?

Thank you

Hi Paula,

Once you enable this feature, the client will have the capability to update the feedback that was initially submitted. I also checked your account and found the contract you're referring to. It looks like the client has already submitted feedback for you. Please know that the feedback system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other. If only one party leaves feedback, it will be posted after the 14-day period has expired.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Alright. Got it, and thank you!

Hi, Joanne.  I can see the feedback (pic attached), but I am not seeing where do I go/click to give the client the feedback? Should I ask the client to enable me to feedback him (as I enabled him)? Tks

Paula C wrote:
Joanne, but can she change only when it is a comment that the she already done?
Because in my case it wouldn't be a change but she would INSERT a feedback, got me? or the insertion of a comment can be understood as a "change". Was I clear?

If an insertion is not possible to be done (because it isn't understood as a Change), how can my client insert a feedback that she forgot to give me?

Does she have to contact Upwork or what?

Thank you

It does not matter if you have only stars or verbal feedback, too. The only thing that counts is the private feedback which she has given already, and can't be changed. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths