cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my RT Badge

Highlighted
Paula C Member Since: Jun 22, 2019
1 of 4
I ended a contract that I last worked over a month ago, and I believe that (despite being performing three other projects sucessfully) it resulted yesterday on the loss of my RT badge. Can I still recover that?

Ps: my JSS dropped to 85% now. :/
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 4

Hi Paula, 

I'd like to clarify that you can't have both a Rising Talent badge and a Job Success Score. If you are one of the few freelancers who received the Rising Talent badge (congrats because you did!), the Rising Talent badge will be replaced when you have a Job Success Score already. 

It looks like you're on your way to becoming a Top Rated freelancerRobot Happy You may refer to the help article I linked for more information about the Top Rated program. Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Paula C Member Since: Jun 22, 2019
3 of 4
Hi Avery,

I am working successfully in 3 projects. Why was my rate 85% .. I can't be top rated like that, and except foe one work that the cliwnt didn't leave the feedback, I only received 5 stars.

Did I lose the badge and had only 85% because this cliebt forgot to feedback me? Shpuld I try to contact him?

Paula.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
4 of 4

Paula C wrote:
Hi Avery,

I am working successfully in 3 projects. Why was my rate 85% .. I can't be top rated like that, and except foe one work that the cliwnt didn't leave the feedback, I only received 5 stars.

Did I lose the badge and had only 85% because this cliebt forgot to feedback me? Shpuld I try to contact him?

Paula.

You have 2 contracts without feedback, not one. They only matter if you have an excessive amount of no-feedback jobs, but it would obviously help if you received great feedback on those jobs now. Never ever end jobs yourself! If you let the client do that, he will have to give feedback. 

So if you expect great feedback, you might think about contacting the client and asking for feedback. 

Generally, a bad JSS has only 2 reasons: bad private feedback and contracts without any payment. And you didn't "lose" the RT badge, you gained a JSS.