🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Lost my Rising Talent Badge
Page options
maham-rao
Community Member

Lost my Rising Talent Badge

Hi everyone!

I had my rising talent badge about 20 days ago and suddenly now my badge is disappear from my account. Please tell me why this happened and How can I get my badge back?

Thanks  

3 REPLIES 3
yeasir_arafat_13
Community Member

Do you have any closed contracts in last 20 days?
colettelewis
Community Member

Maham R wrote:

Hi everyone!

I had my rising talent badge about 20 days ago and suddenly now my badge is disappear from my account. Please tell me why this happened and How can I get my badge back?

Thanks  

It is probably because you had one poor feedback.

You should concentrate on one or two skills only. And you also need a portfolio.

You have only  two years experience and claim to be able to translate from six languages. This is highly unlikely. If you continue to offer translations in languages you do not speak, you will not succeed as a freelancer anywhere, let alone Upwork.

Also it is probably better not to put in your profile that you work from a rival platform. 

petra_r
Community Member

Maham R wrote:

Why do you translate from / to languages other than your native one? That never ends well.le

In fact, this is nothing short of fraudulent:

multilang.jpg

If you are wondering what this has to do with your Rising Talent badge, one of the requirements is to deliver great work. You can't do that when translating from languages you don't speak or into languages you're not native in.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths