🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » METROBANK - ATM Number or Account Number?
Page options
rineraballe
Community Member

METROBANK - ATM Number or Account Number?

Hello all!

I'm still new to Upwork. I am currently using Metrobank Debit card. I have set my withdrawal to direct to local bank. So far I tried withdrawing $3.00 and used the ATM number. So far there is no update in my account. Is my setting correct or should I use the account number? 

Thank you very much

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Riner,

I checked all the recent transactions and can confirm that they were successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Please note that if the funds were sent to the wrong account, those funds will return to your Upwork account once the transaction fails which usually takes from 7 to 10 days. I suggest that you check with your bank for the correct account number so you can have the right information on your payment method moving forward and receive your withdrawn earnings on time.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths