🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS
Page options
albinjijo98
Community Member

MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS

I had an account in Upwork.But it is inactive.So i created a new account using my another email ID.
I want to change this email ID to inactive account's email id.
Is that possible ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Albin,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts. Please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you're referring to. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Albin J wrote:

I had an account in Upwork.But it is inactive.So i created a new account using my another email ID.
I want to change this email ID to inactive account's email id.
Is that possible ?

No. You need to get your inactive account reactivated and close the new one, which is a violation of the terms of service. You may never open a second account.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Albin,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts. Please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you're referring to. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
machinesanimated
Community Member

Hello! I have been trying to create a ticket for this issue but couldn't figure out how. So I will post it here:

I didn't know that I couldn't have multiple accounts. I think I have one or two more accounts. I remember one creating when I was still in school and I don't even remember correctly. And then I might have created again but I was just exploring. This is the account that I am currently using (**Edited for community guidelines**) and I am actively looking for work here with this account. I have never earned from the other account(s). What do I do now? Is there a way to close other account(s)? I can provide you all the email addresses that I could've used and we should be able to track them down. Please let me know. Thank you.

Would really appreciate assistance.

Hi Sheheryar,

We've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths