🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: MY FEED is from my previous categories
Page options
ronald_pedrigal
Community Member

MY FEED is from my previous categories

MY FEED is populated with my previous categories. How do I reset it or populate it with my current categories?

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ronald,

You can edit your categories by clicking on the pencil case that is at the bottom of the My Categories section on the left side of your home page. 

I would also recommend saving search results to get the most relevant jobs showed on your job feed. Once you do a search for a specific skill or a keyword you will have the option to save it. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, that is what I'm saying. I already edited my categories but on my job feed, it still shows relevant jobs with my previous categories. 

I hope I'm clear on it as English is not my native language.  Sorry.

Hi Ronald,

I`m sorry about the confusion. Please delete your current categories and save them again.
Also please save search results so that your job feed shows the job from the relevant categories/skills you would like to see. To learn more about this check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I've deleted my current categories but it doesn't let me save it.  It says "You must select at least one type of work." What should I do?

Also I have tried logging off and clearing cache but still no good.

Hi Ronald,

Please search the industries or specific skills you have and would like to view job posts. Once done click on the Save Search button at the right side as in the image below:
Capture.PNG

Once you`ve saved your search results your job feed will show jobs posted in the same searches. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths