🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Mailing Address Different than Location
Page options
daniellec23
Community Member

Mailing Address Different than Location

Hi all,

My current location is different from the location I want my tax information sent to. If I try to change my address in my W-9 settings though it changes my location entirely. Is there a way to edit where my tax info is mailed to without changing where my physical location is on my profile?

Thanks!
Dani

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Danielle C wrote:

My current location is different from the location I want my tax information sent to. If I try to change my address in my W-9 settings though it changes my location entirely.

Your profile location must be where you are physically located currently, which is...... where?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Danielle,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have the same issue.  Can someone please contact me? Thanks.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Cortney.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

~ Bojan
Upwork
chrphu
Community Member

This thread is from a while ago but I'm having the same issue @Bojan can one of your agents open a support ticket on for this for me also?

Hi Christine,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths