🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Maintaining Rising Talent badge
Page options
arslanali800
Community Member

Maintaining Rising Talent badge

Hi,

I recently received Rising Talent Badge and have completed couples of projects on upwork. Since I don't have enough work history to get JSS, how can I mantain my Rising Talent Badge? Also my profile stats show top eligible weeks 4/16. How many top eligible weeks are manadatory to maintain Rising Talent Badge.

Thanks
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arslan,

Congratulations on receiving your Rising Talent badge!

You can check out the requirements for Rising Talent badge hereOnce you have enough work history on Upwork, your Rising Talent status will automatically be replaced by a Job Success Score (JSS). Once you earn a Job Success Score, you can start working toward Top Rated status.

The Top Rated eligible weeks are not for the Rising Talent, but one of the requirements for getting a Top Rated badge. You can check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arslan,

Congratulations on receiving your Rising Talent badge!

You can check out the requirements for Rising Talent badge hereOnce you have enough work history on Upwork, your Rising Talent status will automatically be replaced by a Job Success Score (JSS). Once you earn a Job Success Score, you can start working toward Top Rated status.

The Top Rated eligible weeks are not for the Rising Talent, but one of the requirements for getting a Top Rated badge. You can check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Thanks for your response. 

Arslan

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths