🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Making Company Account Along my Individual Ac...
Page options
aneesa_mishal
Community Member

Making Company Account Along my Individual Account

Hello,
I am new to Upwork and I need to know if I can make my company profile on Upwork apart from my individual profile? Can I run both profiles at the same time?
Company services include web development, mobile app development, and digital services whereas I am a content writer and SMM person. 

Regards,

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aneesa,

If you would like to work as a team or a company you will need to create an Agency profile. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for sharing that article but I need to know if I can operate the company profile and my own profile on the same laptop at the same time (two tabs at the same time)? The company would be under a separate name and my account would run independently.   

Hi Aneesa,

Yes you can have a freelancer profile and an agency profile under the same account.
Once you open your agency profile you will be able to switch between them by clicking on your name at the top right corner. 
As an independent freelancer, you will be able to send proposals from your freelancer profile as well. To learn more about agencies, check out our guides Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I have seen that link, it was a great help! May I know if the connects are sperate for individual account and agency account? 

Regards,

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths