🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Manual Time
Page options
7e58b12c
Community Member

Manual Time

Hello everyone.

I am trying to add my first project to my Work Diary with the manual time requested by the client.

After selecting the project, the manual time popup appears. However, I am not getting any options under the start and end time dropdowns.

Can anyone assist? I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Ann,

I think I was able to identify the contract you're referring to, could you please confirm if it's the one that started today? If you were trying to add the time right after accepting the offer, please know that manual time can only be added for time segments after the contract has started. Learn more about adding manual time here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
colettelewis
Community Member

Ann S wrote:

Hello everyone.

I am trying to add my first project to my Work Diary with the manual time requested by the client.

After selecting the project, the manual time popup appears. However, I am not getting any options under the start and end time dropdowns.

Can anyone assist? I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

Thank you!

Go to 'My Jobs' and select 'Work Diary'. Choose the right day to add your hours to and click 'Add Manual Time'.  Then you will get a pop-up where you can add all the details. Don't forget to save it. 

AndreaG

Hi Ann,

I think I was able to identify the contract you're referring to, could you please confirm if it's the one that started today? If you were trying to add the time right after accepting the offer, please know that manual time can only be added for time segments after the contract has started. Learn more about adding manual time here.

~Andrea
Upwork
7e58b12c
Community Member

You're correct. I was able to input my time. I guess I was just too anxious. 🙂

thanks!

Ann S wrote:

You're correct. I was able to input my time. I guess I was just too anxious. 🙂

thanks!

Ann, just in case you don't know. Manual hours are not protected by Upwork.
If the client amends them, you will not be able to do anything, the money will be gone.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths