🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Manually tracked time not showing up corr...
Page options
natedusk
Community Member

Manually tracked time not showing up correctly

I have a contract that started on 5/14. I completed 3 hours of work on it a day or two after that, and I entered that time manually (the contract allowed for that). When I look at the invoice, though, it only shows one hour.

I've gone back to look things over, but I can't figure out why it's reporting 1 hour instead of 3.

Any help?

Thanks,

Robert

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Robert,

I checked and it looks like the client set up a Weekly Payment for the contract. You can check the 'Weekly Payment' section of this help article to learn more about that. As the contract's Weekly Payment is set to be $160 and it started on Friday, 20% of the amount has been invoiced which happens to be equal to 1 hour. The invoice you are looking at is regarding that. The invoice that you are looking for can be found in Reports > Transaction History and Ref ID #383189762.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Robert,

I checked and it looks like the client set up a Weekly Payment for the contract. You can check the 'Weekly Payment' section of this help article to learn more about that. As the contract's Weekly Payment is set to be $160 and it started on Friday, 20% of the amount has been invoiced which happens to be equal to 1 hour. The invoice you are looking at is regarding that. The invoice that you are looking for can be found in Reports > Transaction History and Ref ID #383189762.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you! That is very helpful. I was afraid I had misreported my time somehow and would lose money as a result.

Appreicate the help 🙂

Robert

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths