🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Medical Billing and Revenue Cycle Management
Page options
muhammad_a_s
Community Member

Medical Billing and Revenue Cycle Management

I am a Medical Billing Professional. Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Medical Billing & Coding, Revenue Cycle Management etc these are the different names used for the services I provide. But these are not included in category. Its seems hard to find work on my category. and please tell if there is any specific way to set my profile at my specialty. And due to HIPPA regulations I can not post my sample work or any other past project. Please guide how to overcome with this issue.

3 REPLIES 3
muhammad_a_s
Community Member

Due to HIPPA regulations I can not post my sample work or any other past project. Please guide how to overcome with this issue. I am a Medical Billing Professional. Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Medical Billing & Coding, Revenue Cycle Management etc these are the different names used for the services I provide. But these are not included in category. Its seems hard to find work on my category. and please tell if there is any specific way to set my profile at my specialty. 

jesiah_sudhakar
Community Member

I have a same issues like you, could not able to find the Job for Medical billing 

could some one please guide us on how to find.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths