cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medical Billing and Revenue Cycle Management

muhammad_a_s
Muhammad A S Member Since: Feb 21, 2020
1 of 4

I am a Medical Billing Professional. Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Medical Billing & Coding, Revenue Cycle Management etc these are the different names used for the services I provide. But these are not included in category. Its seems hard to find work on my category. and please tell if there is any specific way to set my profile at my specialty. And due to HIPPA regulations I can not post my sample work or any other past project. Please guide how to overcome with this issue.

muhammad_a_s
Muhammad A S Member Since: Feb 21, 2020
2 of 4

Due to HIPPA regulations I can not post my sample work or any other past project. Please guide how to overcome with this issue. I am a Medical Billing Professional. Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Medical Billing & Coding, Revenue Cycle Management etc these are the different names used for the services I provide. But these are not included in category. Its seems hard to find work on my category. and please tell if there is any specific way to set my profile at my specialty. 

jesiah_sudhakar
Sudhakar J Member Since: Jul 25, 2020
3 of 4

I have a same issues like you, could not able to find the Job for Medical billing 

jesiah_sudhakar
Sudhakar J Member Since: Jul 25, 2020
4 of 4

could some one please guide us on how to find.