🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Membership Refund
Page options
currier-shelby
Community Member

Membership Refund

I haven't been using my account for a few months. I just switched my plan back to basic but was still charged $10 for this billing cycle. I would like to get a refund. You can check my account it has had no activity.

Thank you
8 REPLIES 8
prestonhunter
Community Member

Shelby:

Upwork's customer service representatives aren't able to process a refund based on your activity levels on the system. But if you have switched your plan back to basic, we can assure you that charges for premium membership will end.

So it's all good!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shelby,

I checked your profile and looks like you didn't downgrade to the free membership plan. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team about your concern and you can expect to receive an update via support ticket directly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
a2d61ea8
Community Member

it is my first time using upwork for a job, and so fas I had 2 different un authorized charges from upwork, and i need a refund, i was char 49.99 for a membership i never agreed on, and 10 dolarar to veryfy my bank account that was never refund, plus the cost of the job, this is truly leaving a really bad taste on my mouth specially ar this times. 

Hi Carlos,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same issue - support is inaccessible (no working phone/email provided), can upwork get in touch please?

Hi Jon,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team will reach out to you as well and will assist you further via ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
574b434b
Community Member

Hello, hope you are doing well.

I was charged a membership fee of $14.99 which I want to have a refund since I want to downgrade my plan as well.

Couldn't find a way to start a ticket
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Syed,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths